This online course is designed for:
- Small business owners or managers
- Individuals managing business accounts
Whether you’re already running a business or about to start one, you’ll learn the fundamentals to successfully use Xero accounting software to manage your accounts. This interactive, self-paced course will provide you with a practical understanding of Xero, giving you an overview of the software package and an insight into Xero best practice. Work through the course in your own time, following our step-by-step instructions.
What do you get when you enroll?
- Access to the online self-pace course for a month
- Have access to our lecturers through online chat and email
- Access to our secret Facebook group to ask questions and collaborate
- Get a discount coupon for other related courses and xero update courses in future
Aside from his Accounting Practice, Brad’s experience as a trainer and teacher goes back longer than he cares to know – his training qualifications have enabled him to develop many different skills, interacting with students of all ages and passing on his Business Management and Information Technology knowledge, in learning institutes, workshops, seminars and conferences.
He has worked with Xero from the beginning of its development. His business is a ‘Platinum’ partner of Xero and Brad has taught hundreds of clients and others the basic and the more refined elements of how to use Xero and he is an expert on how it can transform a business operation.
Brad’s qualifications aside from his teaching, cover the full spectrum of business operations: he has a Bachelor of Commerce, a Post Graduate Diploma in Business and a Master of Tax qualification.
- Go to www.xero.com and sign up for a trial account. It is better not to use your live account for this course.
- Make sure you close all the other tabs and apps on your computer and phone so you can concentrate on the course
- You don’t need to take notes because all the videos have transcripts attached which you can download and you can watch the video again.
- There is a little chat bubble on the right bottom right hand side of the screen which you can use to chat to your tutor and other available team members. Make sure you leave your email address so if we are not available at the time we will contact you as soon as we can to answer your question
- After enrolling in the course you will get a link to join our secret Facebook page. After joining the page you can ask questions and collaborate with all the other students and lecturers